In accordance with the regulations currently in force, wearing masks is not compulsory inside the museum, although they are recommended if it is impossible to maintain a safe distance. Thank you very much.
- Monday–Saturday: from 10 am to 8 pm (Tuesday closed).
- Sunday: from 10 am to 3 pm
- December 24 and 31, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (except when a Tuesday, usual closing day).
- Closed December 25, January 1 and 6
These conditions may be subjected to changes which will be announced with enough advance notice.
Cleareance of exhibition rooms begins 15 minutes before closing time.
Monday–Friday: from 11 am to 8 pm (Tuesday closed).
Saturday: from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm; from 3:30 pm to 8 pm
Sunday: from 10:30 am to 3 pm
Special timetable until further notice: Monday to Friday 9 am to 2 pm.
- Monday to Thursday, from 11am to 8.30 pm (Tuesday closed).
- Fridays and Saturdays, from 11:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 am to 4 pm
These conditions may be subjected to changes which will be announced ass soon as possible.
Admission to the museum is free during the time in which the expansion works are carried out.
Thanks to the agreement we have with the Botín Centre (Santander) and Chillida Leku (Hernani, Gipuzkoa) you can benefit from a 20% discount on the entrance fee on presentation of the ticket proving the previous visit to either of the other two centres or a 30% discount on presentation of the Friend of either institution card (promotion cannot be accumulated).